Got questions about Version 11.2.49.0

I"m noticing new things with version 11.2.49.0  under SSl/TLS filtered I not only see my browser but other file like windows media player, taskhost.exe, cortana etc.  Before I only saw my browser in there on version 11.1.54.0.  It is set to automatic mode.  Did I do something different. Under Cloud Based Protection should eset livegrid feedback system be enabled?  Any help will be helpful. Thank you

45 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Any application that communicates via http / https is supposed to appear in the list.

Neat! This is the way it should have been set up previously.

Thank you Marco

One more question. In connected home monitor in early versions it would show what was connected monthly.  But now with Version 11.2.49.0 when I shut down my computer for the night and turn it on the next day it does not show what was connected this month.  it just shows connected recently.  Was there a change in this.

• ESET Insiders
19 hours ago, Purpleroses said:

In connected home monitor in early versions it would show what was connected monthly.  But now with Version 11.2.49.0 when I shut down my computer for the night and turn it on the next day it does not show what was connected this month.  it just shows connected recently.  Was there a change in this.

There's definitely a bug in Connected Home Monitor. Devices listed in "Connected this month" are lost when the system is rebooted.

Thank you stackz

Got one more question under connected home monitor I noticed that one of my devices has two different ip address attached to it.   I uninstalled eset last night and reinstalled and I have not see that problem again yet.  But I don't know where that second ip address came from.

Edited by Purpleroses

27 minutes ago, Purpleroses said:

Got one more question under connected home monitor I noticed that one of my devices has two different ip address attached to it.

Next time something like this happens, post both IP addresses. It is impossible to diagnose without information like this.