Endpoint Installation logs?

Trying to install ESET Endpoint Antivirus 6.6.2078.5 on a Windows 7 client.  The agent installed ok (via GPO) and I've sent countless tasks through the ERA.  Each one says Runnign for a while, then says Failed.

I can send a wake up call and the "last connected" time updates.  I cleared the cache on the server "C:\programdata\Apache HTTP Proxy\cache" in the hopes it would spark something to redownload but the actual installation files never actually get cached anyway so I'm not sure why I did that!

Are there any logs?  How do I go about troubleshooting this?  I really dislike when I have to do ESET maintenance these days.  The client is awesome but the management tools are some of the worst I've ever used.  v5 was clunky as hell but at least it told you what was going on.

I just tried to make a manual installation package.  It sits on the "Downloading installers from repository and preparing all-in-one installer" window for about a minute or so then fails with "Internal Server Error".

Clients are updating definitions just fine, the machine I'm typing this on has definitions from about an hour ago.  Nothing on the ERA server has changed in months.  Any ideas?

If I attempt to manually download hxxp://repository.eset.com:80/v1/com/eset/apps/business/eea/windows/v6/6.6.2078.5/eea_nt64_enu.msi it times out immediately or starts downloading at about 2 or 3 KB/s then fails after a few seconds.  Maybe the problem isn't on my end after all?

Is there an ESET status page anywhere?

Edited by Gamtat

all logs are in C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs on the station. IMO You should install agent via GPO and install Endpoint Av via console task (AIO isn't good idea to use)