ESET file security not installing on a server

Dear All, 

We upgrading a customer from version 5 to version 6 but during the process of upgrade on one of their DB server (windows server 2003, SP1 , 12GB ram and 1TB HDD)having an error pop up "ESET file security cannot be installed on this server", a similar server(application server) with the same spec installation of file security version 6 was possible 

Action Taken

•  Tried running as administrator (installation still not going through )
  • Checked if ESET file security V6 is compatible with  windows server 2003 SP1,from our list of server requirements,saw we support it and from what i saw of the application server with the same spec,i felt it is also possible 
  • I tried pushing file security from the ERA but AV push failed
  •  Requested for a server restart,followed up with installation still faced with the same error installation not possible 
  • Flushed temp folder,proceeded with installation but result still the same 

Observation 

Though there might be fragment of the previous version on the server , i suggested we use the manual uninstaller to check and removed such if possible,but as a DB server such can only be done at night,when people are not connected

Kindly check attached document for log collect via ESET Log Collector for your perusal 

Anticipating you swift response as always 

Best Regards 

ELC_logs.zip