ESMC (ERA7), EDTD, EEI, Endpoint v.7 Early access signup

Yes please, I wounder if the Push mechanism ist working better with the latest smb problems (win 10 deactivates smb1, push not possible)

Also the lizence problems, where Notebooks take several of them cause of the network change Home / Business LAN/WLAN

• ESET Moderators

Hello guys,

Thank you for your interest in the Early access program, really appreciated.

I evaluated all the applications, please find more info in your private messages.

Regards, P.R.

Hi I am interested in this GA release, How GA is it? will it be updated to production supported, Could i build a new server import my RA certs and move a few clients across and see how they go?

• ESET Staff

@Tim Jones Hi Tim, unless a critical issue is reported from the testing community (you), those are the builds we will release publicly. So you can definitely do whst you have suggested, to get familiar with the new version.

Hi,

Not sure to have to right amount of comments yet, but I would also like to participate in ESMC testing phase.

On 7/17/2018 at 8:24 AM, Peter Randziak said:

It´s been some time, we were slowly teasing you about the upcoming version of ESET Remote Administrator.

Under a completely new name (ESET Security Management Center) lies the next step in the ERA evolution. Version 7.

And you now have the unique change to get your hands on it, before anybody else. We have achieved „GA readiness“, and our marketing teams are now getting ready for the release soon.

But as we value you our active forum members, and your feedback we would like to give you access to this version in advance of the official release as result of our gratitude and appreciation.

What you are going to get, is GA version of our product, tested, and approved for the release. There is a huge change log (that you will get once we approve you to see the dedicated section in the forum). You can use your existing licenses, to operate. Last but not least, you will be also able to upgrade your production environments to this version, as we will ship you a custom repository link, that will include the latest components for ESMC, upgrade configuration and also latest builds of the new Endpoint V7.

If you are interested, and we bet you are, please let us know in the comments below!  

PS: Please note, that we will not be providing access to anyone newly registered, and users with less than 5 relevant posts related to ERA usage in the past.

Please me too!...

I just purchased a license for 28,000 devices and I would like to try out ESMC instead of learning about ERA6 now just to upgrade again in a few weeks and have to learn something else.