ESMC (ERA7), EDTD, EEI, Endpoint v.7 Early access signup

• ESET Moderators

It´s been some time, we were slowly teasing you about the upcoming version of ESET Remote Administrator.

Under a completely new name (ESET Security Management Center) lies the next step in the ERA evolution. Version 7.

And you now have the unique change to get your hands on it, before anybody else. We have achieved „GA readiness“, and our marketing teams are now getting ready for the release soon.

But as we value you our active forum members, and your feedback we would like to give you access to this version in advance of the official release as result of our gratitude and appreciation.

What you are going to get, is GA version of our product, tested, and approved for the release. There is a huge change log (that you will get once we approve you to see the dedicated section in the forum). You can use your existing licenses, to operate. Last but not least, you will be also able to upgrade your production environments to this version, as we will ship you a custom repository link, that will include the latest components for ESMC, upgrade configuration and also latest builds of the new Endpoint V7.

If you are interested, and we bet you are, please let us know in the comments below!  

PS: Please note, that we will not be providing access to anyone newly registered, and users with less than 5 relevant posts related to ERA usage in the past.

19 minutes ago, Peter Randziak said:

It´s been some time, we were slowly teasing you about the upcoming version of ESET Remote Administrator.

Under a completely new name (ESET Security Management Center) lies the next step in the ERA evolution. Version 7.

And you now have the unique change to get your hands on it, before anybody else. We have achieved „GA readiness“, and our marketing teams are now getting ready for the release soon.

But as we value you our active forum members, and your feedback we would like to give you access to this version in advance of the official release as result of our gratitude and appreciation.

What you are going to get, is GA version of our product, tested, and approved for the release. There is a huge change log (that you will get once we approve you to see the dedicated section in the forum). You can use your existing licenses, to operate. Last but not least, you will be also able to upgrade your production environments to this version, as we will ship you a custom repository link, that will include the latest components for ESMC, upgrade configuration and also latest builds of the new Endpoint V7.

If you are interested, and we bet you are, please let us know in the comments below!  

PS: Please note, that we will not be providing access to anyone newly registered, and users with less than 5 relevant posts related to ERA usage in the past.

Please include me!

I would be interested in testing the GA release, however, I'm afraid I don't meet the minimum requirements of having 5 ERA related posts. Bummer!

Hi Peter,

I would like to volunteer in testing the new Linux virtualappliance on VMware for the new Security Management Center.

Our environment has VMware vSphere 6.5U1 available for testing purposes.

Peter, would definitely like to try this out as well.

Question, will you still be able to bill us each month while using this new version ?

Peter - Thank you for your kind update.  If you still have room; I would be more than happy to participate in the testing.  I've been waiting for this release for a while.  Looking forward to partnering and assisting in anyway I can.