Debian nod32 4.0.90.0 Product is not connected. No connection attempt occurred

I have two debian desktops that have nod32 installed and the era agent installed. However, in the era console it shows "Product is not connected. No connection attempt occurred"

the status.html on both show all green. Its like nod32 is not talking to the era agent. In the era console I can see there are two debian computers, version 9.4, and their IP addresses but that is it. ERA is totally ignorant to the fact that the debian boxes have nod32 installed. Ho do I proceed?

• ESET Staff

I would recommend to restart eraagent service on those machine to be sure. Also have you checked security product is actually running? Please check also "Remote Administrator" configuration of security product, it should be configured to connect to localhost:2225 (in case you have not changed default port 2222).

In case it won't help, please enable full trace logging on those AGENTs and contact ESET support.

Where is the remote administrator setting in the security product? I cannot find that setting. 

Edited by noorigin

• ESET Staff
7 hours ago, noorigin said:

Where is the remote administrator setting in the security product? I cannot find that setting. 

Please follow documentation: https://help.eset.com/eavbe_linux/4/en-US/?ud_advanced_ra.html

Also make sure you actually have installed BE variant (Business Edition) of this product, otherwise mentioned settings won't be available.