Dear ESET,

i have same question with them 

https://forum.eset.com/topic/6819-mirror-tool-status-code/

whether it was created error code mirror tools translated? 

for example i have error : perfrom full mirror failed with error: undocumented serious error. Error code is: 4122 Error occured.

King Regards.

Edited by Dump Kids

• ESET Staff

Could you specify version&platform of MirroTool you are using?

Regarding this error, it's English translation is "Error copying file" which most probably means that downloaded mirror file cannot be placed in output directory. This might be caused for example by full disk, insufficient permissions, or maybe file that is supposed to be replaced is locked for changes by another process.

4 hours ago, MartinK said:

Could you specify version&platform of MirroTool you are using?

Regarding this error, it's English translation is "Error copying file" which most probably means that downloaded mirror file cannot be placed in output directory. This might be caused for example by full disk, insufficient permissions, or maybe file that is supposed to be replaced is locked for changes by another process.

thanks for your answer, i check the HDD is still a lot of free space. maybe file that is supposed to be replaced is locked for changes by another process (my crontab).

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

Do you create the mirror on a local disk?

yes, for destination mirror tools, i make local disk with era server. I use ova as it (era). why? there is a problem if the mirror tools on a local disk?