"Software Install" installation does not start

We have two licenses: 1- Endpoint Antivirus 2- File Security.
We want to install (deploy) the Endpoint Antivirus product instead of Endpoint Security. I followed Eset's articles and applied them. There has never been a problem before. But the  Software Install Task is not working right now.

You can find the screenshot in the attachment and see what situation is.

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.5 (6.5.522.0)

ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.5 (6.5.388.0)

Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard (64-bit), Version 10.0.14393 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eset era1.JPG

• Administrators

First of all, please check if the time of the last connection is more-less current and that agent is still connecting to ERAS.

Did you uninstall ESET Endpoint Security and reboot the machine prior to sending a new software install task?

By the way, downgrading from EES to EEA is not a good move. EES provides also Network protection layer which protects the machine from various exploits in network protocols. For instance, it had protected ESET users for 2 weeks already from the EternaBlue SMBv1 exploit when the infamous WannaCry outbreak occurred and millions of machines in the world got encrypted. On the contrary, ESET Endpoint Antivirus does not provide this level of protection.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

First of all, please check if the time of the last connection is more-less current and that agent is still connecting to ERAS.

Did you uninstall ESET Endpoint Security and reboot the machine prior to sending a new software install task?

By the way, downgrading from EES to EEA is not a good move. EES provides also Network protection layer which protects the machine from various exploits in network protocols. For instance, it had protected ESET users for 2 weeks already from the EternaBlue SMBv1 exploit when the infamous WannaCry outbreak occurred and millions of machines in the world got encrypted. On the contrary, ESET Endpoint Antivirus does not provide this level of protection.

Hello master,

I tried to uninstall it last week, but it did not work. That's why I could not provide a "restart".

Master I'm asking for forgiveness; ESET ES was installed on my computer. But there is no license for that product. I wanted to change this because we already have another product license. Nobody wants to use unlicensed products, right?

Btw firstly I will try uninstall from ERA again then if it this does not work I will try to uninstall manually from the user's computers. 

• Administrators

If uninstallation from ERA fails, are you able to uninstall EES manually on the client? If not, you'll need to resort to uninstalling it in safe mode using the Uninstall tool.

As for using ESET Endpoint Antivirus vs ESET Endpoint Security, I'd strongly recommend upgrading your license to the latter and keep EES installed. Unlike EEA, EES protects machines from threats exploiting vulnerabilities in network protocols and therefore can stop new threats originating from unpatched systems from infecting them.