Anti Theft Not Associating

Hi. I signed up for a trial of your ESET Internet Security mainly for the Anti Theft protection... I click "Finish anti theft association" where it loads up the address " https://anti-theft.eset.com/devices " in my browser (the latest chrome). On this page it lists "3 simple steps" and the 1st step says to download/install ESET Internet security... Well I've already done that, but I tried to go ahead and do it again.. The installer says I've already got the latest version, so that checks that box. It then states to "Enable Anti-Theft in the application with your my.eset.com account credentials" which I don't necessarily see anywhere in the program.. 3rd step states to simply reload the page. I've restarted the computer since this point.

My question is what do I do to get this anti theft system up and running? I need it ASAP as I'm on business and am concerned of my laptop's safety.. Please respond promptly.. Thank you.

• Administrators

With EIS installed, enable AT:

image.png

2, Enter your username and password for my.eset.com  portal or create a new account:

image.png

3, After a successful login, you will be asked to choose the name of the device:

image.png

Subsequently you will see the new device in the Anti-Theft portal:

image.png

On your first picture, you indicate that Anti-theft is greyed. Mine is not greyed, I had already entered my information and it had not associated. I unchecked it just now and then re-checked it and re-entered my info. It seems to be working now, thank you!

Edited by BreathTaken