Not able to install Esset

neelampari

Hellow everyone,, I am trying to Install esset antivirus on my computer, But not able to do it.. each time i try to install esset, It says that other antivirus product is already running.

Edited by neelampari

I will also add that Eset has an AV Uninstaller utility that can be used if for some reason problems still persist after uninstalling non-ESET AV software via the Windows Control Panel uninstall software option. If problems are encountered with use of the Eset AV Uninstaller utility, it will direct you to the particular AV vendor's uninstall/cleaner utility. There is also a reference to same in the Eset knowledge base article:

https://support.eset.com/kb146/

Edited by itman

It looks like you don't know how to uninstall avast antivirus properly.. I recommend you to try using Avast uninstaller utility. 

Edited by Neelampari1

Okay, I just resolved the issue :)

Here is how i did it..

First i got a article on google that explains how to uninstall avast with the help of Avast uninstaller. I followed all these steps and download avast offline installer from the same site installed it again. and then i used avast removal tool to remove avast competently and installed Esset antivirus now.

Edited by neelampari