Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstoric

Warning! console and server version not compatible

It's been a while since I've logged into the ERA Console so today I tried to pop in and I got the screen below saying "Warning! The console version (5.1.38) and the server version (5.3.39) are not compatible! Please upgrade the console. Next, I went to "help > check console updates on the web" and it gave me the download link for 5.3.39 which I grabbed and installed. After the install was completed, I proceeded to open the ESET Console again but I get the exact same message. If I try to run the installer again, it gives me the repair or remove option which leads me to believe it's installed already (repair did not work either).

Do I need to do a full removal of the Console, reboot, then install? Not sure why it won't see the new version.

2018-06-13 13_47_53-192.168.75.40 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

Hello @pstoric ,

were you able to troubleshoot the issue, or your need any assistance from our side regarding this?

Regards, P.R.

Hey Peter. Yes still need help w/ this. Haven't made any progress but I won't be back on site until next week. Any suggestions?

Hello @pstoric,

I would probably advise you to completely remove the ERA console, reboot the system and install it from a scratch to see if it helps.

Regards, P.R.