Please help it is very important.

Guest Dan

hello.

my NOD32 is popping up a notification about a dangerous file: C:/programdata/Windows Service Manager0/apijacjxv.exe

now i cant find that folder and my settings are on show hidden files and folders.

the antivirus sends the file into quarantine and the pop up message keeps on popping up.

this is my working pc and its very important for me to fix it.

please take a few minutes to help.

Okq4SSP.png

• ESET Staff

Hello,

have you already run an In-Depth-Scan of your whole system (NOT Smart-Scan, but User-defined)? If not, please do so to find the source of the infections...

• Administrators

It's malware written in Autoit. It registers in the HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run/Windows Service Manager key and HKCU/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run/Windows Service Manager with the path C:\ProgramData\Windows Service Manager0\xsytzecrn.exe. (The file name seems to be random.)

According to the alert, there was no error while cleaning. Try restarting the computer to make sure the malware does not load.

The malware will be renamed to Win32/Neurevt.A as of the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

have you already run an In-Depth-Scan of your whole system (NOT Smart-Scan, but User-defined)? If not, please do so to find the source of the infections...

Do you mean a custom scan?

Hello,

Do you mean a custom scan?

I believe that is what tommy sugested - when you go to scan/custom scan You can select profiles and there is deep scan - try this one, or You can try to use scan in safe mode, but remember to disable system restore before this :)

• 5 weeks later...