Last successful update was over 12 hours ago?

Running ESET AV 11.1.54.0 on a number of x64 systems (Win10 1709, Win10 1803, Win7, Win 8.1). ESET is reporting all is normal, and the last successful check for updates was at 6:23 a.m. EASTERN (U.S.).

However, the last successful update was at around 6:45 p.m. EASTERN last night - nearly  12 hours ago.

All internet connectivity is normal (obviously, since I can post this).

Have no updates been pushed over the last 12 hours?

Current detection engine on all my systems is 17499. Last engine shown at hxxp://www.virusradar.com/en/update/info/ is 17501. Is there any issue with the update servers pushing updates. Manually checking also results in no errors, but also no updates.

Edited by howardagoldberg

And just as I posted the above ... manually checking (again) on two systems pulled a 804kb update which brought me to the current detection engine. However that download of less than 1MB took about 90 seconds. Not a long time, per se ... but on a 100Mbps link, very slow. I am thinking there are server issues at your end?

Please advise.

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong when I do updates. That last one I did was a manual on at 1:51pm central time right after I read your posts. Updated just fine.