Auto Deploy Eset Endpoint Security to machines newly joined to domain.

Hi,

Been looking through many tutorials online but cannot seem to achieve the task; i want to automatically deploy Endpoint Security via ERA to computers that join a domain.

What step is giving you trouble? Were you able to successfully deploy the agent via GPO to newly joined workstations?

4 hours ago, j-gray said:

What step is giving you trouble? Were you able to successfully deploy the agent via GPO to newly joined workstations?

The Agent deploy method i used was via a policy. can i get the links to all the procedures from agent deploy to software install? I'd appreciate it very much

2 hours ago, rekun said:

Hi

you Can use this to deploy the agent

https://support.eset.com/kb3677/?locale=en_EN

once the agent has been deployed you can use a software install task to install Endpoint antivirus or security to unprotected computers 

Ok, will try it out.

And as a side note you joined this forum on my birthday, May 13th! Yeeeigh:D You were meant to help me out hahaha! Thanks again!

Sooo did everything as instructed on the links but the Agent deployment doesn't go through so i installed manually in offline mode. That clearly din't work coz ERA has not picked it up. So all this for nothing!

• ESET Staff
50 minutes ago, Nash254 said:

Sooo did everything as instructed on the links but the Agent deployment doesn't go through so i installed manually in offline mode. That clearly din't work coz ERA has not picked it up. So all this for nothing!

Please follow agent connection troubleshooting guide. My recommendation is to start with status.html, which should point out why AGENT is not connecting to ERA. There might be issue with network and also with ERA certificates which might prevent AGENT to connect.

22 hours ago, MartinK said:

Please follow agent connection troubleshooting guide. My recommendation is to start with status.html, which should point out why AGENT is not connecting to ERA. There might be issue with network and also with ERA certificates which might prevent AGENT to connect.

The Agent did not even deploy via GPO to begin with.