Hi, would you be so kind and advise me, if I should turn off windows firewall and leave only Eset firewall enabled after Eset Internet Security installation. Both firewalls are on, which is confusing. With other brand security suites I tried, windows firewall turns off automatically. I use windows 10 64 bit. Is there some kind of bug in Eset internet security product? Thank you in advance for your advice. Have a nice day. Andrej

Marcos, thank you very much for your answer. I turned it off manually right now, because IT WAS NOT turned off automatically after installing ESET. I deleted Eset and installed it again, but problem was the same. It is not ok, because a lot of people are not aware of this and they are running two firewalls. But ok, now I am using only Eset firewall. On my opinion, Eset is the best security suite. The only one I payed for 5 licenses, with the smallest system impact. Both, on windows and android. But of course, nobody is perfect. I found another bug: when I am using hardened browser for banking sites, there is a green line/frame and I made a restart, so banking protection works ok. But there is no "protected by eset tag" on right upper corner. It looks like developers should fix these two problems. Firewall and banking protection eset tag. My browser is Firefox.

Edited by Andrej