Idiotic alert about renewal of license

carradar

Interface of your product is terrible.

Instead information about the program status, all that I can see the claim (not suggestion ) to renew the license. Half months before the expiry.

How can I remove the renewal of license claim from the main menu of ESET Smart Security?

Edited by carradar

The renewal notification is for your own interest really :) Afaik it starts 30days before it expire and all you need to do is to click "OK" and that's it. Perhaps a "dont remind me again" option could be useful for people who thinks it is annoying.

Edited by SweX

The renewal notification is for your own interest really :) Afaik it starts 30days before it expire and all you need to do is to click "OK" and that's it. Perhaps a "dont remind me again" option could be useful for people who thinks it is annoying.

I can't find "dont remind me again" button :unsure:

But every restart I see popup window about renewal. Very annoying

I can't find "dont remind me again" button :unsure:

But every restart I see popup window about renewal. Very annoying

That's because there is no "don't remind me again" button.....yet  ;) 

What I meant was that it could be useful for users who indeed thinks it is annoying to be reminded to have such button.

Yes I know you/we see it at every boot, but as I said all you need to do is click "OK" and it goes away. But it will also go away when you renew the license of course, you don't need to wait until it reaches "1 day left" if you don't want to. 

It does remind you for your own sake so you won't be left without an active protection when the times runs out that's all.  :unsure: