ESET mail security vs barracuda mail security gateway

mayowa

Dear All

We have a client who is interested in using Eset Mail Security.... The client uses Barracuda Email Security Gateway for mail security and Kaspersky endpoint for their endpoint devices. The pain points for the client with respect to the endpoint solution is its impact to system performance. 

They do not have any specific pain points for their current email solution, but they will prefer to move to Eset also if there's a comparable email security solution but the cloud email security solution does more compared to what eset does.

I would like know if the upcoming version of ESET...version 7 can compete the Barracuda Email Security Gateway.

Barracuda is quite tough competitors base on my experience, i have been testing all products and it seems they outperform most of the products offered in the market. But that just based on my experience. But for Endpoint, yes eset is best in terms of performance.

In terms of future version, you might need somebody from dev staff to comment

• Administrators

As for email protection, with the Dynamic Threat Defense feature that is going to be introduced in Endpoint v7 suspicious files (e.g. attachments) will be analyzed in an off-premise cloud sandbox, leveraging machine learning and behavior-based detection to evaluate the dangerousness of the file which will remove the gap between a new malware appears and a detection is added or the file is blocked by LiveGrid.

2 hours ago, khairulaizat92 said:

Barracuda is quite tough competitors base on my experience, i have been testing all products and it seems they outperform most of the products offered in the market. But that just based on my experience. But for Endpoint, yes eset is best in terms of performance.

In terms of future version, you might need somebody from dev staff to comment

Than you