Smart Security Premium. Module update failed - Files corrupted.

For several weeks now, whenever a module update is pushed out I receive an error message stating: 'Modules update failed.  File corrupted.'  (See screenshot below).  If I then manually click on 'Check for updates,' the module update always works first time.

Any idea how to resolve this?  Many thanks in advance.

File Corrupted.JPG

• Administrators

Most likely update files were tampered with on a firewall or proxy. Please provide a Wireshark pcap log from an update attempt.

HI Marcos.  The only Firewall in use is ESET's and I'm not using a proxy.  I'm no network engineer and have not used Wireshark previously so am no expert though generally tech savvy.  The problem here is that I cannot predict when you will release a module update and further cannot predict when it will be available to, and downloaded by, my computer.  As I stated originally, manual updates always work.

• Administrators

Ok. Since you have ESSP 11.1.54 installed, you can generate a pcapng log by clicking "Create advanced logs" in the main gui -> Help and support -> Details for customer care.

Then run update, disable logging and collect logs with ESET Log Collector. If the generated archive is too big to attach to a private message, upload it to Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. and supply me with a download link.

I get the same message, except I cannot manually update either. I have cleared the cache & restarted twice to no avail. I have uninstalled and re-installed twice to no avail. This is preventing scanning. I am a tech novice, but it seems like it has the whole program locked up. Any ideas?