Black screen - April windows 10 update

After Aprils update, I am getting black screen after logging in. I read it is linked to eset. Or it could be some virus. plz make latest update and solve the issue.

22 hours ago, Dr.Salman said:

I read it is linked to eset

Doubt that is the issue.

What ver. of Eset do you have installed?

I just updated to Win 10 1803 with Internet Security ver. 11.1.54 installed without any issues.

FYI.

How to fix black screen problem on Windows 10 April 2018 Update

During the upgrade process, or after installing the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, you may see a black screen impacting the user experience.

Typically, a black screen on Windows 10 occurs because of a problem during the feature update installation process, a quality update that previously didn't install correctly, or it may also be an issue with graphics driver or a piece of hardware on your computer.

If upgrading to the new version, you're experiencing a black screen, you can follow these steps to troubleshoot and fix the problem.

In the case that nothing seems to work, you can rollback to the previous version using these steps:

1. Open Settings.
  2. Click on Update & Security.
  3. Click on Recovery.
  4. Under "Go back to a previous version of Windows 10", click the Get started button.
  5. Select the reason you're rolling back.
  6. Click Next.
  7. Click No, thanks.
  8. Click Next.
  9. Click Next again.
  10. Click Go back to earlier build to begin the process.

In order to avoid the same problem again, you can use these instructions to postpone the update until the problem has been fixed.

https://www.windowscentral.com/windows-10-april-2018-update-common-problems-and-fixes#fix_blackscreen_problem_windows10_1803

Edited by itman