Endpoint Slowing Streaming

Jim Mezo

We seem to be having issues with slowed streaming since installing Endpoint 6.6 on our Windows 7 clients.  I've tried configuring the policy as described this KB: https://support.eset.com/kb2317/  I've also tried adding Youtube and another site to the exception list like this:

image.png.3bf14a7aa197f66326b710fe15d1a973.png

Are there any other ways I can keep ESET from slowing these sites down?

Thanks!

• Administrators

Does the problem occur with any browser, including IE? Does creating the above mentioned exclusions make a difference? Do you have Endpoint Antivirus or Endpoint Security installed?

Sorry we're using Antivirus 6.6.

The Youtube issue might be related to other traffic issues, I'm not sure because it seems to only be occurring at one building even though we have it installed all over.  For the go2science.com site the exclusion didn't make a difference.  The only thing that did was temporarily disabling ESET protection.  

I haven't had the user test in any other browers for now because our district is heavily tied in with Google, so we prefer they use Chrome.

not sure I have run across this. Did you temporarily disable protection and see if issue is reproduced or not? real time and web access if running EEA