Clients can't update from ERA

Hello Dears

I have installed ERA server 5.0.119 and all clients using Endpoint Antivirus 5.0.2214.4 X86 and X64 they can updates virus database from server fine.

but some clients after downloading updates can't up to date database and show this error message: 

eset01.png

eset02.png

• Administrators

You have installed an older version of ERA v5.0.119. The latest version is 5.3.39. Likewise you've installed Endpoint Antivirus 5.0.2214 while the latest is 5.0.2217.

Anyways, since v5 will reach its end of life towards the end of this year and doesn't provide as good protection as Endpoint v6, I'd strongly recommend:
- installing  / deploying ERA v6
- upgrading clients to the latest Endpoint 6.6.2072
- considering using HTTP proxy instead of a mirror to save a lot of traffic (mirror downloads maybe ~90% of files that will never be needed by clients)
- considering upgrading your license to ESET Endpoint Security which also contains Botnet and Network protection modules to protect especially unpatched systems from being attacked through vulnerabilities in network protocols.

Hi,

Thanks for your replay.

you think if I install for new users EndPoint 5.0.2217 it will be update from ERA V5.0.119?

Or I should Upgrade ERA to 5.3.39 too?

I have about 100 clients and about 80 is working fine and take update just some of them can't deploy updates.

Thanks