ESET NOD32 4 Linux 4.0.85.0 MD5SUM and new notice pop-up but already installed?

So I'm a long time user of ESET NOD32 for Linux.  I renewed my 2 year license effective in March.  I appreciated the 10 day warning that the license was about to expire.  After renewal date my NOD32 Panel changed back to green with the new end date.  However, today I notice a new message is appearing on the UPDATE tab which tells me  Current installed Version : 4.0.85, New available version: 4.0.85.0,  Release date: 05/24/2017, Package size: 73.2 MB, and then lists the changes and download link as  Download link:https://download.eset.com/com/eset/apps/home/eav/linux/v4/4.0.85/eset_nod32av_64bit_en.linux. Now I have already applied this update in May 2017 after it was released, as evidence by the Current installed version number.  I always download the file before installation and the only difference is the file md5sum is different for he two files.  The md5sum for last years file is 92561032c944a7061bfcf7fe48bbab0a while the downloaded file today is 033a76e87a7dc1f7728b389ca9af54f0.  I know that the actual download can cause a bad md5sum.  Can a ESET Linux support person confirm the MD5SUM that is correct? 

So is this a bug, is something wrong with my installation that needs repair, or is there infact a newer release and the version number is wrong?

Thanks