License expired

Hello

Im having issues with a couple of pcs whos licenses have expired. The license in the console are good for another year, and there are other machines on the license that are activate properly.

I tried to deactivate the license, but still giving the error.

I cant find the devices in the license administrator, and i need these devices activated.

Can someone help.

• Administrators

Are you getting an error even if you enter your current license key manually in the activation form in Endpoint? If so, what error is it?

I dont have direct access to all the machines.

I deactivated the licenses on the remote admin, but they still show up as license expired.

I created a firewall rule to allow access to all the eset activation servers. Still nothing

• ESET Staff

What do you mean, by "deactivated"? If you have a client, whose license has expired, you should send a new activation task, with a correct license. In case the license was renewed, it should get the updated license state automatically. 

• Administrators

You can drop me a private message with the license key belonging to the license used in a product activation task and I will check if it's a correct license that is still valid.

The license has been renewed. Thats why it shouldnt be saying license expired.

I tried to remove the license inorder to readd it, but it didnt work.