Deploy ERA V6 Agent using Remote Administrator 5.x

~Good Afternoon,

I submitted this awhile back to ESET Support [just over the phone], hoping to have it become a Knowledge Base article. This is in regards to:

https://support.eset.com/kb6067/

Either due to my lack of familiarity with PowerShell, or because of existing machine settings, I could not get the PowerShell portion to function [listed in Step 9]. I've crafted an alternative method that still enlists PowerShell but in a very different manner. I've had this work on all versions of Windows along with machines joined to the domain or simply on workgroups. Adjusting primarily Step 9:

Download Task
=============
Executable File: C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe
Work Folder: C:\ProgramData\ESET
Parameters: bitsadmin /transfer ESET /priority high https://YourWebpageHere.com/ESETAgent.bat C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESETAgent.bat

Run Task
========
Executable File: C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESETAgent.bat
Work Folder: C:\ProgramData\ESET
Parameters: [Blank]

Using the above, this will request PowerShell to use bitsadmin [built-in tool for Windows computers] to download 'ESETAgent.bat' from a webpage host and place it in C:\ProgramData\ESET. Then, the Run Task will execute the batch file as-is. I have heard reports that this leaves a small 'gear' icon in the taskbar, but it can be closed/ignored. Regarding the Download Task, I didn't have much luck using Windows Shares, namely how to craft the parameter and what ESET would accept. Also, rather than creating a new Policy, I enjoy just modifying the Policy as-is and setting the connection interval to 1 minute as to alert me to which clients are active [Windows Desktop V5 > Kernel > Settings> Remote Administration> Interval Between Connections To Server]. I've had the most amount of success migrating clients to the Version 6 RA through this method and hopefully someone finds it useful. My 2¢