How to group scheduled scan notifications to just one email?

I have a scheduled scan setup in one of my policies in ERA to scan all computer computers at nights.
Is there a way in ERA to setup an email notification that every time the scheduled scan is complete, ERA would send me just one email that details all the threats the scan finds?

I checked this thread (https://support.eset.com/kb3629/) but it seems to only have an option to setup:
- Number of Ticks to Aggregate
- Triggered every no. of occurrences
But no option to group all "ticks" of the scheduled scan to just one report .

Right now, we are receiving one email per threat (including potentially threat). And it becomes too many emails if the scheduled scan found 20+ 30+ threats per day.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

• Administrators

Honestly, I can conceive how this should work. Imagine that some computers may be offline, on some scans may take very long, etc. so the question is how long would be long enough for ERA to wait before a report is sent even if scans were not completed. Also I'm not sure how possible threats from particular scans could be correlated to particular reports from technical point of view.

On 4/10/2018 at 9:56 PM, Marcos said:

Honestly, I can conceive how this should work. Imagine that some computers may be offline, on some scans may take very long, etc. so the question is how long would be long enough for ERA to wait before a report is sent even if scans were not completed. Also I'm not sure how possible threats from particular scans could be correlated to particular reports from technical point of view.

Could you please simplify your answer?
I just need to know: Does the current ERA v6 have a solution for this?

My scheduled scan is Smart Scan (not In-Depth), which I believe should take too long to complete all computers. If there are some computers (i.e.  laptops) offline during the scan, the scheduled scan should just skip the offline computers and if found any threat(s) on scanned online computers, it will combine all threats notifications into one email.