Could these things be implanted in the Parentel Control

I really mis the option to be able to allow or disable acces to put on wifi  and / or data on the phone of my kid.

I also believe a 4 digit code is way to less protection for the app on the phone, it should be like 8 digits or a method that obligates verification on the phone of the parent

It would be nice to secure the app on the parents phone to!

(yes I have a real creative son finding way's to get around the security)

• Administrators

Do you want Parental Control to be able to use data connections at all?  If that's what you mean, I'm not sure if it's a good idea since then Parental Control would lose connection with ESET's servers and you would be able to control it only directly on the phone.

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Do you want Parental Control to be able to use data connections at all?  If that's what you mean, I'm not sure if it's a good idea since then Parental Control would lose connection with ESET's servers and you would be able to control it only directly on the phone.

The otherway around, I want him not being able to put it out for exactly that reason!

First I used F-secure a very nice program but it was included with my provider who then changed the parental control options. With that I could disable him acces to put it on or off by himself.

He tends to put it off and I dont want him to do that :)

Edited by sterredag