Re Installed Eset Internet Security

I had to re install Eset Internet Security.  I went to www.eset.com and downloaded eset internet security.  The version number that I have now is 11.0.159.9 and not the newer version 11.1.42.  Did I do something wrong or do I have to wait for the new version to come through updates?  Plus I also would like to know how many times I can use my license on the same computer when I need to re install eset and I bought it a store not online?

• ESET Moderators

Current version of the installer is now 11.0.159, so you didn't do anything wrong. You can reinstall with the same license as many times as you need to. 

Thank you for the information. So I don't need to worry about version 11.1.42 because I still did not get a message saying there was an update for that version?

• ESET Moderators
Just now, Purpleroses said:

Thank you for the information. So I don't need to worry about version 11.1.42 because I still did not get a message saying there was an update for that version?

Correct, when the uPCU or PCU is available, you will get the notification in-product. Or sign up for KB News emails (rss) to be notified when the regular installer is available on the website.