ESET Endpoint Security 7 BETA signup

Hello @Peter Randziak,

I'm a eset administrator at a education institution, and i really want to check new version of ESET. Please if there is space in the beta program include me.

Thank you in advance.

JakeHD

Hi,

Instead of looking at posts on the forum, how about looking at customers who have logged tickets with ESET for months with no fix, regarding the licensing dupe issues and accept those people to test?

I would be interested in testing this new product as V6 ERA is driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance

John

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, rdtitsupport said:

Instead of looking at posts on the forum, how about looking at customers who have logged tickets with ESET for months with no fix, regarding the licensing dupe issues and accept those people to test?

Support tickets are normally handled in a timely manner. Please create a new topic with concrete issues that you are having with ERA v6 so that we can comment on.

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Support tickets are normally handled in a timely manner. Please create a new topic with concrete issues that you are having with ERA v6 so that we can comment on.

Hi Marcos,

I'm not going to create a new thread for a known issue, that's just pointless, and a waste of mine and your time.

instead, here is the latest email from an ESET Cetified Technician telling me that its 'coming soon':

If you don't want to give my employers business access to this then please just state this in your next reply, but be aware that our license renewal is due in 1st week of August 2018, and I dont wish for a support forum experience to effect this negatively.

Thanks

Good afternoon

The fix is being implemented soon, effectively a whole-new license management system will be coming in that will rectify this,

May I confirm please the license ID for the license you’re currently having issues with please?

Many thanks

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE YOU INCLUDE ALL PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE

http://d1q82mpda228xr.cloudfront.net/Images/Signature/New/logo_green.jpg

Neal Emery | ESET Certified Technician

Technical Customer Care Engineer

t: 01202 405 405 | f: 01202 405 459 | e: neal.emery@eset.co.uk | www.eset.com/uk

• ESET Moderators

Hi @rdtitsupport,

We never said we didn't want to give you access, Marcos just asked you to keep this thread just for the signup and describe the issue in a separate thread (of course don't have to do the latter, it's your choice).

I am going to send you a message with instructions to access v7 BETA of our Endpoint solutions.

Regards,
T.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
42 minutes ago, kandrix said:

Hi, I would like to be part of the beta program

Endpoint v7 has already been released. We currently have no beta version to test.

• TomasP unpinned this topic