Parental Control trial ending

I have a licence for the Family Security Pack (10 devices), so I was surprised to see on the My Eset web portal today that the licence for parental control on my daughter's Android mobile is a trial that is ending in 3 days. I tried to add my licence code, but it was rejected. I have no idea what is going on here as I thought the parental controls was automatically licenced when it was connected to the My Eset web portal. Also, the child locator is not currently returning any information, although the website monitoring is working normally. Somewhat disappointed by all this as I thought everything was working fine. Any suggestions?

I've just tried to enter the licence on the mobile phone itself, rather than via the web portal, but it also rejected, saying something like "this licence cannot be used to activate this product." The product I have is clearly advertised as being for multiple devices and including parental control, so what is going on here?

004.jpg

• Administrators

Please drop me a private message with your license key so that I can check your license details on files.