ERAS Dashboard

Hi,

I would like to use the ERAS Dashboard to display it's reports on a large screen within the office. We are using a digital signage solution called Screenly - hxxp://www.screenlyapp.com/ose.html

As it's managed using a web interface we are unable to log into the dashboard. Is there a way to remove or pass-through credentials?

Thanks,

Dan

• Former ESET Employees

Hi Dan,

kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN3037

"To access your web dashboard from an outside network, you will need to authenticate onto your network via VPN or have ESET Remote Administrator Server installed on an external-facing server."

Does this speak to your issue at all?

--M

Hi mceisel,

I want to display the dashboard on a raspberry pi running Screenly which is located within our network.

The question is, can you access the ERAS Dashboard with have to authenticate with it? As I would like to display the statistics on a large screen within the officer

Hopefully that makes it a little clearer,

Regards,

Dan

• Former ESET Employees

Hi Dan,

Here is some more information according to one of our business support representatives:

The ERA Web Dashboard is a tool for ERA administrators, so it is not possible to disable authentication; but you can choose to use an ERA user account that has a blank password. Once you authenticate it will stay logged in until you select logout. The Rasberry Pi should allow you to connect a USB keyboard to do the initial authentication with.

Hi mceisel,

Thanks for the reply, I thought that would be the case. I'll have to dig out a different distro as Screenly is designed to be headless.

Regards,

Dan