Feature Request

Hey ESET friends! :) Now that 2014 is around the corner, I can't wait to see what kind of updates we will be seeing next year. I was wondering if there are plans to try to bring CyberSecurity closely inline with it's Windows counterpart.

I can see Self Defense and AntiTheft being useful for some. Currently the application can be seemingly killed by any mean necessary which Self Defense should help prevent. AntiTheft may be more popular for Mac's since Apple's major focus is on laptops and not necessarily the Mac Pro or the iMac.

Looking forward to do lots more beta testing and bug reporting for you guys.

Geosoft,

The anti theft is already available to mac with CyberSecurity Pro. :)

I agree with osx there needs to be a type of self-defense, but with unix it will be difficult to be completely shut out or "in control" so to speak.

There is definitely room for an anti-exploit module, i as well cannot wait to assist in new features and beta testing, whether its on the osx side or windows side. :D

Thank you for posting and bringing up this good point for the osx side !

Oh,  I wasn't aware that CyberSecurity Pro had antitheft as they don't mention it anywhere on their sales or download cliff notes. That's why I brought it up. I'm just the owner of CyberSecurity. :)