I've set up parental controls on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop (as part of ESET Internet Security) and also on her Android mobile. Now while I can log in to my ESET account and view activity or amend rules for the Android version, I can't do any of that for the Internet Security version. So I was wondering, are there are plans to merge these two aspects of parental control so that parents can manage everything from one central location?

• Administrators

I'm not sure if Parental Control that is a part of ESET Internet Security and ESET Smart Security Premium will ever be managed via my.eset.com. The main difference is that while children take mobile phones with them, they leave PCs or notebooks at home.

I think I'll have to disable this module as it seems to be blocking too many sites and it's becoming a pain to have to keep going to my daughter's computer and adding exceptions. I think I'll just rely on the router parental controls while she is at home and maybe reinstall Kaspersky Safe Kids if she takes her laptop round to a friend's house.