How to exclude threats from your browser?

Hello

I get this message continuously " A threat JS/Adware.Revizer.B was found in a file on your computer " The access has been blocked.

I want to exclude this threat from checking.

Thanks.

Capture1.PNG

• Administrators

Excluding a threat from being detected is not a solution unless you want to get infected. Although in this case it's adware and not malware, I would not let even adware run on a computer.

If you're getting this alert right after launching a browser, ie. without opening any website, try disabling all extensions that you have installed.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Excluding a threat from being detected is not a solution unless you want to get infected. Although in this case it's adware and not malware, I would not let even adware run on a computer.

If you're getting this alert right after launching a browser, ie. without opening any website, try disabling all extensions that you have installed.

I understand the risk. Just tell me a solution, please.

• Administrators

Haven't tested it myself but you can try creating an exclusion for the whole computer with the threat name set:

image.png

45 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Haven't tested it myself but you can try creating an exclusion for the whole computer with the threat name set

Believe this option only exists for Eset Endpoint? I could not find it in Eset Internet Security.

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, itman said:

Believe this option only exists for Eset Endpoint? I could not find it in Eset Internet Security.

That option is available in consumer products too.

11 minutes ago, Marcos said:

That option is available in consumer products too.

I can't find it. All I see are file based exclusions. Enlighten me please to what Eset GUI section the exclusion exists in.

22 hours ago, itman said:

I can't find it. All I see are file based exclusions. Enlighten me please to what Eset GUI section the exclusion exists in.

I found it. You have to perform an "add" action in realtime scanning exclusions for the above shown screen to appear.