Problems when installing Endpoint protections advanced from Remote admin

Hi,

Recently we bought some licences for our company one for our MS server 2016 and others for our Win 10 workstations. I installed ESET Remote administrator on our server and it automatically found out the server license and I can manage it from there. But when I go and generate a installer for the workstations and try yo install it on them I get an error saying the computer has a virus. Then it wants to check the computer and after that it says there  are no viruses, and I just cant continue the installation. I found out that i can install Endpoint protection advance from the installer from the ESET website,  it just doesn't want to install it from the installer generated by Remote Administrator. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!  

• Administrators

But when I go and generate a installer for the workstations and try yo install it on them I get an error saying the computer has a virus

Could you please post a screen shot of that "error" to clarify what you mean?

Here it is. When i use the cleaner it says everything is alright, but it wont let me continue the installation.

img.jpg

• Administrators

The stand-alone installer should create an install log with valuable information about the cause of the error. I'm not 100% sure where it is located but I'd suggest checking the system and user temp folders while the error message is being displayed.

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

The stand-alone installer should create an install log with valuable information about the cause of the error. I'm not 100% sure where it is located but I'd suggest checking the system and user temp folders while the error message is being displayed.

Nope, I cant seem to find anything related to the installer in temp..