NOD32 AV version 9.425.4 ??

hayc59

Hello Gents and Gals...been a long time many moons alot personal things and a mess of programs tested and back and forth

I am back to ESET NOD32 AV for my awesome XP home PC my loves :)  back in the day @ Wilders there was a section in the forum for the greatest settings for nod32 av

I was wondering if that is still around here? if so can a cool human point me to it? I want to stop the auto scan that happens and add the text to e-mail when sent and make sure the other settings are cool also, thank you for your help Gordon

• ESET Moderators

EAV v9 wasn't released before we migrated from Wilders, so I doubt those settings (from v7) would apply to 9.425.4. Maybe they would idk, but the old Wilders forum is still archived on Wilders, let us know what you find digging through there!

• Administrators

The best settings are those that are set by default after installation. Not sure what auto scan you mean but the one-time scan that is started after installation and activation is necessary to calculate hashes of files and thus improve performance.

OK found the settings recommended by 'BlackSpear' and yes way outdated for version nine

where is the setting for not using a daily scan or monthly? I do my own scans :)

and there used to be a place in the e-mail section that added text for outgoing mail?? How do I know its scan incoming mail??

thanks for the help