after the last Eset update,"always ask where to save", missing

Good day to the round,
after the last update of Eset I found out that in the Eset security browser the option " always ask where to save" is no longer available or is no longer supported. I really don't like this. Because this function is a function that is often used by me and I think also by others.
Can anyone tell me anything about this?

Greeting Goofy

Edited by goofy

Hello and welcome to the forum goofy. Glad you are here:).

What version are you using? Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing? I trust you are using ESSP or EIS.

As5a92bd6fe4a5e_AskMe.thumb.jpg.6932c30c9b2ec6371f903b80f7ada6a9.jpg

As you can see by my screen shot it (ask me) is there. The current Version of Detection Engine is: 16962 released on February 25, 2018. I use EIS 11.0.159.9.

Edited by TomFace

many thanks for the quick response TomFace
my version of Eset is equal to your 11.0.159.9 from 21.02.2018
the settings in your screen-shot are set to Secured Browser and that's a good thing.
What I mean after online banking is the download of the bank transfer as PDF. I want to save this PDF file in a prepared folder. For this purpose, the Windows Explorer was opened until before the update and I was able to select the folder in which I saved the PDF.
I found it while writing this text! The function was probably reset to default during the update. These are browser settings not in Eset settings. Thanks for the help.
Greeting Goofy

Edited by goofy