Another New Version, No Notification, No Changelog, No Response for ESET Labs

camelia

Hello,

I am a little disappointment about no notifications about the new version, in this case  Cyber Security:  6.5.600.5, also there is no changelog so I don't know whats new about this new update

Also no response for Eset labs about the files I sent 3 days ago

"If the issue is not resolved within two days and the matter is urgent, please send a follow-up email message with the following information:

• Subject line of email that was sent to samples@eset.com.
  • Date and time of email.
  • Email address you sent it From."

What should I do now?

Thanks

Camelia

• ESET Moderators

I am in the process of publishing the notification right now--there is always a slight delay from when the build is uploaded to the download server, when we see it, and how long it takes to make the appropriate posts for notification. 

• Administrators

As for the sample, we do not guarantee sending a response although we almost always do. In that case it sounds like a mountable disk image which may not look malicious but proclaiming it 100% innocuous without in-depth analysis could be deceptive. An in-depth analysis of a file can take from hours to weeks. Therefore it's necessary to mention what makes you think that a particular file is malicious when reporting samples to ESET.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am a little disappointment about no notifications about the new version, in this case  Cyber Security:  6.5.600.5, also there is no changelog so I don't know whats new about this new update

I complained about that too.......

https://forum.eset.com/topic/13266-notification-for-new-version/

Edited by pygocentrus