Accidently blocked Webcam

So I accidentally blocked my webcam. it's a HD Logitech HD 1080p. I was using OBS, the pop up came giving me options to allow or block and I accidentally blocked it. I have went through the restore to default process. Still no cigar. Looked at a previous forum topic on this and configured all programs to allow it if there was any blocked, did that. Not working. I don't know what to do now, so I come here for your assistance. Also it isn't showing up in device manager either if that's any help. 

Thanks in advance. 

notwork.png

nowork2.png

nowork3.png

Edited by saproGFX

• Most Valued Members
17 hours ago, saproGFX said:

So I accidentally blocked my webcam. it's a HD Logitech HD 1080p. I was using OBS, the pop up came giving me options to allow or block and I accidentally blocked it. I have went through the restore to default process. Still no cigar. Looked at a previous forum topic on this and configured all programs to allow it if there was any blocked, did that. Not working. I don't know what to do now, so I come here for your assistance. Also it isn't showing up in device manager either if that's any help. 

Thanks in advance. 

notwork.png

nowork2.png

nowork3.png

Try and use the webcam then go into setup - network protection and open the firewall troubleshooter. It should show what has been recently been blocked and allow you to unblock