No Such App Found

Hello,

Starting about, say, three weeks ago, my ESET Mobile Security (v.3.9.6.0-0) started presenting me with a notification: New Update Available...Update Ready to Install."  So, I would tap that entry, which would take me into what I call the ESET "Main Panel."  And then, for a few seconds, a "bubble" would appear, saying "No Such App Found."

ESET states "You are protected" and allows me to run a scan, which completes without incident, finding nothing.  So I don't know if the "update" to which ESET is referring is for itself or something else.  Or why the apparently incorrect notification.  It gives me no other information.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Edited by 819b6ca
Grammar correction.

Marcos,

Hello.

My options are "Uninstall" and "Update."  So I am, yes.  Thanks.  But why did I have to manually search for the update?  I seem to recall that previous updates (not definitions) came down automatically.

• Administrators

Please check the list of applications installed in your phone. Aren't there 2 instances of ESET Mobile Security listed? Did you purchase your license through Google Play or through ESET's website? There are 2 different versions - one for GP and one so-called "web" version that is downloable from ESET's download servers.