EES - freezing copying of .xls and .ipa files

Hey there guys,

It's just that I'm unable to copy my .ipa and .xsl/.xslx files when Eset Endpoint Security is active, also standard EiS.

Any chance to fix this bug?

Regards

uplink

• Administrators

Does temporarily pausing real-time protection make a difference? Since you have posted in a forum intended for server products, does it happen with EFSW 6.5 installed on a server?

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Does temporarily pausing real-time protection make a difference? Since you have posted in a forum intended for server products, does it happen with EFSW 6.5 installed on a server?

Greetings sir Marcos

Thank You for Your super fast reply up front! :). Really appreciate it.

And as to Your questions. Yes, when I disable the realtime security, copying continues just fine on the next file.

In screenshot You can find my version and stuff, I'm not very good with this. If my iD is needed, I can provide it to Your private message [wouldn't like to reveal it to the public].

Thank You once more and for Your eventual help,

Kind regards

uplink

screenshot.jpg

• Administrators

Please provide me with:

- ELC logs
- files that allegedly cause the issue when being scanned
- a Procmon log from time when the files are scanned

Compress the files, upload them to a safe location (e.g. DropBox, OneDrive, etc.) and drop me a pm with download links.

Yeah, the procmon procedure is kind of complicated and since it freezes whole Free File Sync, or copying of the files, it would take tons of time to extract the log from the program, so I'll do it later. For now, I'll just be happy with turning off the real time protection when I need to copy those files. Well, thank You anyway.

Kind regards

uplink