Endpoint Protection can not auto upgrade

Dzung Tran

Hi everyone,

Our company have about 500 computers are  using Eset Endpoint Protection ver 6.6.2068, now I want to upgrade they to 6.6.2072.2 but when i tried with client task install new software (Eset Endpoint Protection vẻ 6.6.2072.2) but it failed. 

Because we have too many PC and Server need be upgraded, How can I do it? 

Thank you very much!

image.png.a4541639f5ba977bae15f41dc8e282fa.png

• ESET Staff

When you click on the detail of the task, and there the "history", what are the respective error details? There could be multiple reasons why it does not work (like pending restart, etc ..). 

• ESET Staff

Can you share all details from the one execution? All entries of the progress of the task. Also, when you click on the individual execution entry, there should be “history” option, showing more details. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • ESET Staff

You click on “details” and then you click again on a result from just one computer and click first option - history. That should include the original trace error message. 

More detailed info on failed installs can be found in >>C:\ProgramData\ESET\RemoteAdministrator\Agent\EraAgentApplicationData\Logs\  from the affected workstation. There may even be a install log here or you can just go to trace log and scroll towards bottom or when this push failed to see if there are details on this failed push install.