ESET Mobile does not uninstall eMusic1Service

• Administrators

Again, if the application is pre-installed, you can only disable it on non-rooted phones. This is not a limitation of ESET but the OS and no other application will help you either.  

What is not clear to me is whether the app was detected by ESET and it was impossible to clean it. You've mentioned "the uninstall procedure using ESET". Could you please clarify? Applications are not uninstalled via ESET but from the system application list.

• Most Valued Members
3 hours ago, Marcos said:

Again, if the application is pre-installed, you can only disable it on non-rooted phones. This is not a limitation of ESET but the OS and no other application will help you either.  

What is not clear to me is whether the app was detected by ESET and it was impossible to clean it. You've mentioned "the uninstall procedure using ESET". Could you please clarify? Applications are not uninstalled via ESET but from the system application list.

I noticed a search seems to suggest it may spam some phones and some av's seem to detect it as bad https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=eMusic1Service&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB779GB779&oq=eMusic1Service&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60.479j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The app was detected by ESET.

When I tap Review and resolve threats inside ESET the app is listed as unresolved. I tap Remove All at the bottom. I get eMusic1Service Do you want to uninstall this app?. I tap OK and it uninstalls. Problem is that eMusic1Service installs itself again in a few minutes.

I checked the link you gave in your last post and found "safe mode", but I can't figure out how to get my tablet into safe mode.