ERA 6 Mapped Domain Security Group | No Users

Hi all,

I have issue for mapping domain security group, i need to add users from IT group (Active Directory Group) to be able to log into ERA Console.

ERA has already been joined to the AD domain and works well. I got an error when i browse group SID on New mapped domain security group - Basic

any idea?

image.thumb.png.a480535f6078c9268bfe8308a4503464.png

Br

• ESET Staff

Could you provide more details of environment? According to error description, it is hosted on Linux - is it ERA Appliance or custom installation?

Could you verify that winbind daemon is actually running. you may use one of following commands:

systemctl status winbind
service winbind status

As ERA uses command line tool wbinfo to access domain groups/user information, please provide also output of command:

wbinfo -t

executed as root on ERA machine. It should provide basic information of connection with the domain, and possibly will help to resolve this issue. Error mentioned in attached screenshot most probably indicates that there is no connection with domain (i.e. computer is not properly joined) or that winbind daemon is not running, which is abnormal in case machine is joined into domain.