activation / license question

Dear All!
I am deploying from ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.3.136.0 and the install task worked before fine. Now it is not activating the clients. We are overusing the license 35 we got, and at the momet 46 used.  I tried to create an activation task, getting error: Failed to create task: Failed to connect to the licensing server

I can ping from the server:

register.eset.com 91.228.165.81

register.eset.com 91.228.167.125

h1-weblb01-v.eset.com 91.228.165.79

h3-weblb01-v.eset.com 91.228.167.123

But i cant edf.eset.com

When i tried to create activation task trace.log says: 
2018-01-23 11:22:03 Error: AutomationModule [Thread 2650]: ManagementProcessor: Failed to create client task of type ProductActivation. Error: CActivationAwareClientTaskConfigValidationBase: The task configuration is not acceptable, because there is no deployment token for the chosen license [LicenseUuid=xxxxxx].

I deleted 3 licenses still the same error.
Another log from trace.log:

2018-01-23 11:22:06 Error: LicenseModule [Thread dd0]: LicenseModuleHelper: RetrieveAndPersistDeploymentTokens: Failed to get deployment token for license [Uuid=xxxx; SeatId=xxxx; PoolId=xxxx; LicensePublicID=xxxx; ProductCode=107]. Error: CEcpCommunicator: ECPRequestMessageGetDeploymentToken request failed, error=0x2051c000.
2018-01-23 11:22:06 Error: LicenseModule [Thread dd0]: LicenseModuleHelper: SyncPools: Finished with errors [DeploymentTokenRetrievalFailuresCount=1].

Is the main error cause that our company need to buy more licenes or any other change there is technical error?

Thank you

• ESET Staff

This seems to be another error. First of all, I would recommend to upgrade ERA to the latest version. 6.3 is far too old, it´s planned to reach EOL by December 2018.

https://support.eset.com/kb3592/

Secondly, I will suggest you open an official customer care request for your ESET partner.

Edited by MichalJ

• ESET Staff
On 1/23/2018 at 4:15 PM, petersonal said:

Is the main error cause that our company need to buy more licenes or any other change there is technical error?

In don't think this is caused by fact thet you are overusing licenses. Provided error code indicates internal error in ESET infrastructure, and that is why you should definitely contact support. In this case, there seems to be problem with synchronization of so called "deployment tokens", which are tokens used to activate endpoints.

Have you tried to re-synchronize licenses in ERA (deleting and re-adding them)?