Server not found

john law

Have been using antivirus for years, my system is now windows 10-64 bit. nod 32 version is 10.1.235.0

In 2018 January , there is a problem with Update.

It show Virus signature database updated ended with an error ( in red)

Then also a nod32 window say " server not found"

Please help

I am getting the same error message with Eset trying to update the program version. My virus updates are fine. But the same error is now showing under program update. Starting to get real tired of the error messages while trying to update to version 11. If I try it manually it says my version is up to date. But I am not. I'm about to get rid of Eset but I am paid up till August. 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, ram1220 said:

I am getting the same error message with Eset trying to update the program version.

Unfortunately, you didn't mention what operating system you use. For instance, on Windows XP v9 is offered as the latest. To start off, please post a screen shot of the error that you're getting. If it's a different error than "Server not found", please report it in a new topic so as not to mix different issues in one. If you are getting that error, please provide a Wireshark log and ELC logs as I've asked above.

Having the same problem from the same date. Windows 10 64. You must be using eset smart security. I found that they replaced it with new eset internet security, so the older version might have a less priority for them.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Erohaim said:

Having the same problem from the same date. Windows 10 64. You must be using eset smart security. I found that they replaced it with new eset internet security, so the older version might have a less priority for them.

There's no difference in priority. Please provide me with the logs that I asked for above.

On 1/21/2018 at 7:20 AM, Marcos said:

Unfortunately, you didn't mention what operating system you use. For instance, on Windows XP v9 is offered as the latest. To start off, please post a screen shot of the error that you're getting. If it's a different error than "Server not found", please report it in a new topic so as not to mix different issues in one. If you are getting that error, please provide a Wireshark log and ELC logs as I've asked above.

Windows 10 64bit. I solved the problem by finding the newest .exe file and installed it manually. Everything is fine now.