Possible Automated Deployment to New AD Computers

Hello,

I am trying to figure out a way to automate my ESET deployment based on a new user being added to Active Directory. Essientially, what I would like to do is to be able to run a command for Static Group Syncronization and allow this to install the ERA, then EES on any machine added to AD. I will list below the steps I have figured out, and I was hoping someone could help me piece together what I'm missing...if this is even possible.

(2am scheduled) Server Task Triggers and synchronizes my "Computers" AD OU.
THEN
Due to changing dynamic group, ERA is deployed to all computers in the "Computers" OU.
THEN
Due to Server Task "ERA Deploy" Running, Client Task "EES 6.6 Install" starts on all computers in the Computers OU.

Here are my issues. I cannot figure out how to create a dynamic group that includes any computers in my environment, even when using the built in templates. I also have no idea how to trigger a Client Task upon completion of a Server Task.

Thanks,

Problem is, you need the agent installed before you can manipulate the client.

I think you're best bet would be to deploy the agent with Windows Group Policy.  Then create a dynamic group where agent is installed but AV is not installed. Install task can then run whenever a client joins that group (dynamically).

Thank you! This works very well. I just wish I could figure out a way to get ESET to Sync with AD more than once a day. I guess I could configure 4 server tasks for AD sync and stagger them every 2 hours through the work day if it's really that much of a pain.