Amazing Deal!!! Nod 32 for $5 at NewEgg.com (Digital Download)

hentaixen

Stephen J:I chose this item, because several of the trusted radio/podcast programs I listen to, recommend it. The radio programs are primarily about security and hardware performance. If this program is recommend on both, its worth trying during the holiday sales. Nov 26,2013

Very good  :D

Got 2 ! 1 for office , 1 for home.

Ha Thanks Hent!

Very nice, New Egg taking a loss here or what lol ?

Maybe they purchased 5000 or something :)

Edited by Arakasi

Very nice Arakasi.  B)

New Egg as deals like this once in a while, well maybe not a pricetag this low but still lower than normal. But as always when it comes to New Egg it's US Only, so i'm pretty sure this one is that too.

Edited by SweX

And so, Black Friday starts earlier and earlier... :ph34r: At least you don't have to sleep in a tent a week early, outside the building (in the snow and rain). :wacko:

Edited by TomFace

Limit is 3.

I bought one and it will probably be activated in 2016 because I have other licenses lined up.

Gee, I'm 79 years old -- do you really think...... ;)

Very nice Arakasi.  B)

New Egg as deals like this once in a while, well maybe not a pricetag this low but still lower than normal. But as always when it comes to New Egg it's US Only, so i'm pretty sure this one is that too.

Not sure if it's still running but they had V7, 3 computers, 1 year, FREE after rebate.

You've gotta get on their mailing list.

Limit is 3.

I bought one and it will probably be activated in 2016 because I have other licenses lined up.

Gee, I'm 79 years old -- do you really think...... ;)

I have said very good several times today, but very good on you too i'm happy for you, think positive be strong and aim at a higher number, it's only a number after all ;) I enjoy being around and talk with "old" people I seem to "connect" great with them for some reason. But those that were old in our close family and our neighbours too for that matter are no longer alive unfortunately since a couple of years back, so not so much with that anymore.  :(

Edited by SweX

Very nice Arakasi.  B)

Not sure if it's still running but they had V7, 3 computers, 1 year, FREE after rebate.

Ah, thanks jadinolf :)

Very nice Arakasi.  B)

Ah, thanks jadinolf :)

You are most welcome SweX

An example is this: Their special email shows V7 FREE after rebate. Their regular site shows $15 after rebate.

Yesterday I received NOD32, 1 computer, I year for $10 and now the download version is $5. Can't win.,

Just bought another one !!!! :wub:

It's funny, i actually have a reseller account and instead of ordering under my account, im taking all these $4.99 ones away from newegg. Haha

Gotta love Newegg. ;)

Spread the word my friends.

Regardless of the price, the more people in our world pumping info back to LiveGrid, the better ESET's going to be.

Its a world take-over haha , recruit everyone !!! :o

It's funny, i actually have a reseller account and instead of ordering under my account, im taking all these $4.99 ones away from newegg. Haha

Gotta love Newegg. ;)

I bought another one also.

Now I have more licenses than I have computers. :D :D :D

Gotta love Newegg. ;)

I bought another one also.

Now I have more licenses than I have computers. :D :D :D

Very nice!  It's christmas soon, so if you don't know what to give you have a good reserve plan  :D

Glad I stopped by and saw this - my license runs out next week. 

I was seriously looking at different competitors and two of the top ones seem to perform well, but both had tons of complaints about support, billing errors, file problems and so on.  ESET's been good to me so I'll just keep on truckin' with a known, good company.

ESET has what no other antivirus vendor has. . .

Momentum with improvement , quality and support.

I dont like to see people leave the product for lesser software. :P