nod32 license problem {solved)

Hello,

Today I have renewed Nod32 license for 2 posts for 1 year at the shop. I received 2 emails from Eset with all infos and saying it is valid till January 2019.

One computer is a laptop with Windows 7 and the license is extended OK

The other computer is my computer. I have a mutli boot with 3 operating systems. 

The license of Windows XP x64 pro was extended till January 2019.  OK

The license of Windows 7 x64 home premium was also extended till January 2019. OK

BUT for LINUX UBUNTU 16.04 X64, the icon on the top right is orange and says it remains 11 days. When I open it and click, it says to (I translate to english) "click here to open the purchase web page to renew your license". In this web page, it says "your license has been obtained from our partner XXXX...". So what is going on ? For several years I have renewed the same way.

This is annoying.

Thank you for answering.

Edited by fidelius2
solved

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, fidelius2 said:

BUT for LINUX UBUNTU 16.04 X64, the icon on the top right is orange and says it remains 11 days.

It depends on how the license was extended. Windows products use new licensing and activation mechanisms but Linux products are older. To my best knowledge, if the existing username and password was extended, it may take up to 24 hours for the change to take effect. Should the problem persist, let us know. Drop me a personal message with the username belonging to the ESET for Linux license and also contact your local customer care.