Adding addresses to White list

Farhan

No matter how many times I add addresses or whole domains to whitelists, they still get tagged as SPAM and into the SPAM folder of Outlook 2013. Very very irritating. How can I permenantly stop ESET from marking certain email addresses as SPAM?

Farhan,

I would need to see speific information to how you have your Eset set up. Can you please PM me directly and provide the following info:

1. Version of OS

2. Version of Eset Mail Security for Exchange

3. Export your policy and include as an attachement, please

4. Open your exchange and copy/paste the reply to these commands:

get-transportagent

get-transportpipeline

• 2 months later...

I am having this very same problem with Outlook 2010. My desktop eset version is Endpoint Security 5.0.2225.0 on windows 8.1 and with Windows Server 2008 r2/Exchange 2010 & eset version 4.5.10019.1. I have notifications from various other software from myself to myself that are caught in the spam filter no matter how many times I have tried to exclude or whitelist.

• Administrators

If the problem concerns clients with Endpoint installed, please export your Endpoint configuration to an xml file and pm it to me along with an example of an email that was evaluated as spam despite the sender's email address being whitelisted.

• 3 months later...

I've sent two messages to you Marcos with the requested information and still awaiting a response.

I am using desktop eset endpoint security 5.0.2228.1 with windows 7 pro x64 and outlook 2010 x86.

Edited by Michelle911