Software Install Repository empty

I'm trying to create a task to update clients to Endpoint Antivirus 6.6.2064 but there is nothing in the repository.

Admin > Client Tasks > Software Install > New Task

In the settings section I agree with the T&Cs, select my license then click <Choose Package>.  The package repository is empty, displaying only "No Data Available".

My license is valid although it expires on Jan 28th and I haven't renewed it yet - am I being denied because I'm less than 30 days from expiry?

I gave the box a quick reboot but still the repository is empty.  This is the same server and configuration that was able to install/update clients to various 6.5.x versions and also 6.6.2046 so I don't think anything is misconfigured, although I can't rule it out.

What is my next step in troubleshooting this?  I went to an existing, known good, task and tried changing the package but the repository was now empty there too.

ESET Remote Administrator (Server), Version 6.5 (6.5.522.0)
ESET Remote Administrator (Web Console), Version 6.5 (6.5.388.0)
Windows Server® 2008 Standard (64-bit)

• Administrators

There's no repository content shown if a different version of the ERA Server is installed than what was officially released. However, this doesn't seem to be the case since the officially released version is 6.5.522.0 according to https://support.eset.com/kb3690/.

I'd suggest generating a Wireshark log from the time when the repository is accessed during creation of a software install task. Also check if you have the proxy server configured properly in ERAS and if a firewall is not blocking communication with the repository. Are you able to open / download the file http://repository.eset.com/v1/info.meta via a browser using the same proxy settings as you have in ERAS?

Bingo!

This server used to grab an IP via DHCP reservation but I changed all that a little while back.  All the clients have their proxy configuration set as the DNS name but the server had the proxy host listed using the old IP address.  Changed that to the DNS name and we're back in business.  Currently testing an upgrade to Endpoint Antivirus 6.6.2068.

Thanks for the speedy reply!